Thursday, February 11, 2010

Preggy Abby

Anthony really wanted to take some "pre-baby" shots, so here they are! Wow, and aren't they so flattering...
Baby update: At my Dr.'s appointment today, I was told baby looks happy, healthy, and right on schedule. His estimation was that she's weighing in around 7 almost 8 pounds at this point. (please feel free to put a weight guess on the blog, i'd love to see what y'all think)
Also, for those of you who heard about the toxemia scare; not to worry, it was a false alarm.












- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

6 comments:

  1. Those ARE great photos :o) (And, it will be fun to see them next to the ones of Michelle expecting Anthony!) You actually look like you are really getting close to "D" day ;o) What a cute mommy-to-be!!! LOVE YOU LOTS

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! (And Abby's not bad either—JK!).

    My guess is 7 lbs 3 oz.

    I can't wait to see you! See you soon! Love you!

    Papa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tee hee. I like the middle one best, mostly because of the face you are making. Good for Anthony, taking those pictures:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess 7 lbs 10 oz. Watch me be way off. :) We're all holding our breath here in NV, waiting for THE phone call...

    ReplyDelete